- Lettuce: Due to weather conditions and lingering concerns around Romaine Lettuce, prices remain high and tighter market on Iceberg, Greenleaf, Redleaf, and Gems.
- Onions: Prices remain high for Red, White and Yellow due to the transition from the Pacific Northwest to Fresno.
- Broccoli & Cauliflower: The cooler weather has slowed growth causing the prices to remain high this week and limited supply.
- Stone Fruit: We should start to see early peaches and nectarines over the next week or so. Cherries should also be hitting the market soon, though with high prices. Cherry production is estimated to be down by about 35-45% from last year due to overall weather conditions.
- English Peas
- Fava Beans
- Blue Lake Beans
- White & Yellow California Corn
- Valencia Juicing oranges from California