- Arugula: Supplies remain very tight with rising prices.
- Asparagus: Prices are up a bit but expected to ease soon. Supply on Jumbo still tight.
- Raspberries: Supply still remains tight and have seen some recent quality issues on overall ripeness – we are watching.
- Strawberries, Blueberries and Blackberries are looking good.
- Broccoli: Crowns, Florettes and Rabe supplies continue to tighten with increase in price.
- Brussel Sprouts: With the MX season ending soon we anticipate a few week gap until CA kicks in.
- Cauliflower: We should start to see supplies getting stronger as we exit the current gap in production.
- Oranges: Navel’s are nearing the end with Valencia’s ready to replace.
- Lemons: Still expensive due to tight supply.
- Eggplant: Still experiencing tight supply due to changes in growing regions.
- Romaine/Romaine Hearts: Supplies increasing and seeing prices continue to decrease.
- Kennebec Potatoes: Still very tight as the new crop is just starting to hit the markets.
- Yellow Squash: Prices continue to rise as supplies remain very tight.
We’re Here. For You.No posts available